Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The next 24k Servicing....

Motor Factor @ Ubi

Its time for the next 24k servicing. I was deciding on a few bike shops, but want someone with lotsa patient to do my tappet clearance. Clifford is to busy with many bikes as usual, the next man on the list is Alex, Motor Factor.

In this servicing, I've included many stuff as well. The process will take about 5 days, wedesday is the 3rd day, went down to take a look how much left to do...


Flip over the cloth and saw this.....
Very much like a many's rip cage showing on an operation table haha.


Had my forks serviced, this looks bad.....


Cams...


Had my clutch lines replaced to match my brake lines,
but the main reason is, clutch lines are already 4 years old.


Had the Pump repair kit replaced too...

No comments: