Saturday, September 1, 2007

Busa Gathering 31 Aug 07

Busa Gathering at Lavender as usual, Andrew, Jean and I were the first to reach around 8.45 pm and had wanton mee while Jean had prawn mee. Maverik, Joey and Freddie were the first few to reach after that and slowly, the usual guys came. Charlie, Vincent, John, and some usual busa riders didnt turn up. Ray and Kris came late coz they just came back from Bangkok.

Alan and Carine came at 10++ , they are not falcon riders and they came coz they kaypo mah haha, no lah, I invited them over coz Alan stay nearby. Andrew and I went to check out on what is the best way to fix on my Scottoiler, in the end, I only fixed up the Vacuum cable coz I havent decide where to fix the reservoir on yet, so I might be fixing it up tomorrow morning.

The latest guy who turned up is Mark and Vanessa, ohh they went to the Night Safari. Vanessa even brought her doggie along, and fed him/her some kuay teow..... lol

No comments: