Friday, December 28, 2007

Shifting and putting things around the bike...

I had a few things in mind to do on my bike. One of the earliest was to shift the scottoiler from my underseat to undertank. Maverik taught me how to do it and even offered me a bracket for it.

The other thing was to mesh up my rear cowl holes. I bought some mesh wires to mesh up my radiator and had spares left. I always wanted to mesh up those holes ever since i saw people doing it. I was going to remove my rear cowl to shift my scottoiler today and decide to mesh up those holes at the same time.....


Finally the scottoiler is dry and i could shift it witouth dripping those expensive lubricants.....


There, nicely mesh up.....

Some other things that i saw Maverik had done on his bike was to mesh up the sawed portion of his hugger. I didn't want to remove my hugger since i took a long time fastening it the last time. I also didnt want to saw portion off my hugger as i do not have the tools to do so. Lastly, I got no more mesh wire as I gave the rest to Alan for his radiator.

Everything took me almost 4 hours coz some things cock up, if u want to know what stupid thing happen to me, please ask me directly coz i dun wan to put them in my blog.....

thanks ;)

No comments: