Thursday, December 27, 2007

News of Marcus's Duc Crashing into a GSX's Rear fatally

Was back from Penang not long ago when I've notice the news of a fatal accident happed in Pasir Gudang. At first I didnt know who it was until Charlie asked if I could take part in the funeral convoy.

I knew Marcus in person at Pasir Gudang in June 07, only barely noticing him, all i know was that, he was in a red duc and botak at that time.


Pics taken in June 07


Our group photo in Pasir Gudang, hes the red duc far left.

There were news of the incident for the past few days on how it crash. From "TODAY" to "Wan pao" to "Straits Times".


News of the incident.

In the forum, some closed friends had came out with a logo to stick on the bike in remembrance of Marcus. Small sticker were stick on the front mudguard of Marcus's friends' bikes. I tot the sticker couldn't be made in time, so i had printed out some on paper to stick on the windshield.


At the funeral, friends of Marcus came to form a bike convoy to send him to Mandai crematorium. It was the last ride with Marcus from his house to Mandai....


Rest in peace Marcus, though I hardly know u and met u only once. Will save a space for u in my heart too..... Goodbye fellow biker, continue ur endless ride in the heavenly tracks.....

No comments: