Sunday, November 23, 2008

Goodbye my babe.....

The day I post my bike for sale and there were almost 10 responds. I sold to the 2nd viewer within a week.

I remembered the day I brought Jean to Loois to choose b/w BlackBird and Busa, after we mount on both bikes, we both had the same answer: BUSA!

I meet Johnsen and took over babe, she was a beautiful Limited edition full mid-night black Hayabusa with black chassis, only 2 yrs and 4 mths old then. From that day on, where ever I want to go, babe brought me there. She is a heavy bird but handling her daily gives me confident to bring her easily into corners and squeeze thru tight gaps. She performs the best when we went touring, easily maintain her cool as the dial spins up to 300 mark.

When ever I rode her, she would obidently respond to my control on the throttle grip. Never once she disappoint me when I want the push her, I could push her more, push her even more, and fully abuse her ability to thrust ahead, and she would always agree with me.

She was my estasy....

Goodbye babe, u were my good companion for these 3 whole years, and Jean loves u too....


This is the last entry for this blog.


PG


Penang


KL


Genting

No comments: