Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fixing my Brembo Pump and meeting the red busa.

Fitting up the brembo radial master cylinder was a pain in the ass. Firstly, I'm working n studying so time is a problem for me to DIY it up. Secondly, my bike shop has been getting real popular till my mechanic, Mr C didn't have time to fix up my Brembo. I waited at his bike shop for an hour + from the appointed time and had to leave my bike there for him to do it up.

My base has an event at AFS and there i met Denson the red busa, in fact i met him many times at AFS. Chatted with Denson for a while to see how things are coming up with his tourings, seems like he always got plans up north all the time.... Envy!!

Once my base event ended, I went to pick up my bike with my Brembo radial master cylinder fixed up, but it was messy, the tube was bent and my mechanic didnt cut it to accommodate the distant of the brake fluid reservoir from the cylinder. No only that, my brake lines were kept in a way it was rubbing my front fender/mudguard. Not very satisfy after paying $40. But was satisfy with the performance of my new brake cylinder.


There, all done up.


Brembo Reservoir has its drain hole at the bottom, not very practical for busa.


This is the part where the tube was bent, it will definitely restrict the flow of the fluid.
Bracket may need to replace too.

For now, will let it run and hopfully everything will be in place when I do my second bleeding in a weeks time to let out all the air bubbles.

No comments: