Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Monthly Flight for the Falcons!!

After joining the Hayabusa's forum in the SBF for close to a yr, we finally manage to come out with a monthly ride to further places(minimum 100+km), its more like brining the bike for a good exercise, clear carbon, keeps those mechanical muscles in shape.

Here's what the post state :

FALCON RIDERS Announcement

I am thinking of doing a BIG MAN TOY RUN once a month to nearby Machap or Yong Peng for our Falcon blow out.
The purpose is not just only blowing off carbon but also to keep the Singapore Falcon Spirits scheme alive, those experience ones can guide the new comers on their machine neccessary works and to familiarize the Falcon and ride it with confident.
After the raining season is over and I am little more easy to manage my time now, I will do a kick off and somebody will help to take over this event if I am unable to attend. Will either do it on the first or last week of the Friday 11pm.

Complusary needs:

- Proper riding gears
- Clear visor (night run)
- Prior check 1day to 2days before the RUN
- Valid passport (please check)
- Tow truck on standby (Malaysia)
- Appointed road captain with First Aids (take turn)
- Appointed last man with Tyre Repair kits (take turn)

* Guys please let me know your views and level of interest.
I have serveral plans, provide me your opinions and I will work on it accorrdingly. Ride Safe.

Will be looking forward to the program.....

No comments: