Sunday, May 18, 2008

2 way Switch for a 3 way fan system.

I'm at Mac again, accompanying Jean while she study for her Exam.

As usual, making use of the free internet. With nothing to do, I started thinking what if I were to add a switch to the Dual fan system, how would I wanted it to work.

I drew here and drew there and came out with a way that I would most likely want it to function.
Using a 2 way switch for a 3 way function.

Swtich 1 will turn on Both fan.
Switch 0 will activate only the stock fan when the Temp. sensor trigger.
Switch 2 will activate both fan when the Temp. sensor trigger.

If there were a switch 3, most likely its to activate the 2nd fan alone manually.
The method would be : 2nd fan will have its return point connected to a common ground and a direct current from battery. But more than 1 connection point is needed to use this function along with the other function.

No comments: