Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Three "J"s of my Hayabusa.

Jack, Johnsen and Jason.

These were the 3 owners of my GSX1300R K3 Limited Edition Mid Night Black Hayabusa.

Met Jeffery today at 123 Bike and his friend told me he knew the owner of my bike. His name was Jack. While on my way home the same night. I went to AMK Mobil to pump some air pressure to my tyres and a Malay guy was doing the same to his Scram.

He was mumbling something with his full face helmet on, I asked him to repeat again and he said: "This used to be my bike" OMG, I asked him if his name was Jack and he said yes.

It was such a coincident to learn the first owner's name and see him in real person in the same day. We chat a little and learn that my babe had been to and beat a fierce R1 in SEPANG!! Attempting the track and corners in Sepang was one my goal!! Was so evny that the first owner of my bike actually did it already!!

No comments: