Friday, May 23, 2008

Badly worn gloves.

Since the last time I posted on these glove Jean had bought for me. LINK

It slowly worn further thru the months, and now, its in no condition to protect my hands any more. I really love the glove, been wearing it all the time whenever I rode my bike, even if its just for short trips, I'll have them on. Coz my wife bought them just so that it could protect me.


The last time I posted these pics were in Aug last year, they were already worn then.

Since the last time I washed them, it became so brittle that I dare not wash anymore fearing the material will give way anytime. But this afternoon, they just wont hold anymore they expose themselves, stretched and let themselves loose.......


Sadly! A "Burst"
& a torn velco that had been sew back many times...


Tiny holes here and there.

Now, I would have to put on those full gloves while I look for another set of short glove.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try Alpinestar street riding gloves. Best will be full leather type. I have one given by my ex-fiance and had been using it for more than a year... still looking good. I can show you the next time we meet. Good investment indeed.

Ti§h said...

Thanks! Will be very glad that you could bring next time to show it to me :)