Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kl Trip/Sepang Moto GP (17-19 oct 08) Day 3

The last day of our trip, which is also the MOTO GP 08.

Work up with droopy eyes as there wasn't enough sleep. After washing up and packing the stuff, there was litle time left for breakfast, luckily we bought the instant noodles last night, went over to Alan & Carine's to have our instant breakfast.


Some morning scene from the hotel window


Another scene


Our instant food stuff......

We quickly finished up with eatting and brought our luggage down to check our and get ready to move off. Since Bryant's bike was stolen, he and Cynthia join Damien and Sarah in their car.


We got ready to move off.....


Johnny


Alan & Carine

We took a short ride of approx 100km to Sepang, it was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HOT there!!! Once parked and locked, we walked towards the seats. Along the way, various stations of bikes and accessories were set up by their brandings. There were many races queen look alike girls attacting customers to their stations. The whole places were crowded and lively, but I was feeling a slight heat exhaustion.


Park n lock.


$2 per entry and "PARK AT UR OWN RISK!" NBCB!!!


The Car Park, 30% filled


Sepang Map


Johnny and Andrew taking shots of the girls...
Wow they so desprate!!


Look at them


Jean getting excited on a small scooter.


Girls selling cigarettes, in front of the no smoking sign some more!!


Charlie and Johnny got themselves 1 each


Johnny's excited with the Ducati bag in the package.

When we reached the seats, I immediately strip till I left with shorts.... It was so damn bloody hot and I was suffering a slight heat exhausation. I just sit there and stone the whole entire time, for a while, I went to buy some food and drinks, and a beer to cool the man down!

During the race, I didnt know what is happening at all. All I know is I was hot and tired and just want to sit there by myself trying to cool down.


These were what was happening when I was resting....


I have no idea what CC race was this.


and I have no idea who the hell r these


neither do i know why these people were there


nor do i know why the stupid car were racing with the bikes?


and is there a photo taking session, why so many people there?


Wow! these 2 looked cool, but is the race going to be over, I'm so bored.


Trying to eat something.


Getting bored and played PSP when they said Valentino just over took as no. 1

When I heard the race is over, I was so happy I quickly packed and was very ready to leave this oven stadium. we packed up real quick by there were dark clouds reaching us. We were worried and put on our rain gears despite the "FUCKING HOT ATMOSPHERE". Left Sepang in sweats and squeeze our way thru the tight traffic to Ayer Keroh for a good meal.

We learnt that Darren's car had a hit and run accident, and the stupid bike ran away. %$#@^%^#^%^ rider!! N'mind. After leaving Ayer Keroh, the storm met us half way and we had to stop to put on our rain gears again. Half the time we were trying to keep together, some other time, we were chasing or waiting for frends. But the most important, we found each other and got back safe together!!


GP Petronas......

No comments: