Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pre MOTO Gp trip servicing..... Late Sept 08

MotorFactor @ Ubi
Valve Clearance $280
All Shim Replacement FREE
Timing chain tensioner replacement n Adjustment $130
Engine Oil OWS 5w-60 X3 $72.00
Cam cover oil rig set $38
Lower Linkage Bearings $195
NGK IRIDIUM CR9EIX 3SET from LAB $48
Mileage : 123,603
Pushed my bike to Alex on 29 Sept and collected on 4 oct, 1 day before my wedding. This is a must-do servicing for my babe as she was physically abused during the few trips to long distance places especially twice up to Hatyai. Almost hitting 24K since the last tappet clearace

I told Alex I wan all the all the shims and my tensioner replaced and he couldn't agree more to it. He introduced me some new EO, I decided to give it a try since he say it was good for long distant.

Went back to collect my bike ok Wed monring and was told that he suspect the linkage bearing is wearing off. Let it there for him to replace the bearing and finally collect it back on Sat morning.....

No comments: