Sunday, March 23, 2008

An impromptu outing to Pasir Gudang 22 Mar 08

Alan called on thur night to asked if I was interested to go PG for a session, I told him fri morning is out for me as I had plans meeting contractors and sourcing for furniture and electric appliance for my new apartment. I told him Sat morn is fine.

We met 8am at GP Petronas. Alan didnt want to meet at JB shell as he was afraid of the jam due to the recent "Happy Mat" case. I brought breakfast along coz I need to have my meals at least an hour be4 a track session, else the whole circuit will stink with my vomits hehe... :puke:

I meet Victor for the first time today, he was riding an XR SM, Alan & with their Fazer, Cavin with his 954 and Me with my usual "babe"

When reaching PG, the gate was closed. We were about to leave when someone called out from behind the gate to say "opens at 9AM" Thank god! We left for breakfast.

After BF, we came back to PG and book the 10am session. The photographer, videographer, lap timer were all Carine, standing directly under the hot sun, haha.

Once geared up, off we went. Nothing much to talk about the experience except I felt my boots scrape the ground a few time during some bends.



Victor and his XR


Seriously, Alan should change to a sports-tourer or a sports bike.
He just love the tracks.


Cavin with his 954.


Me and my babe. As usual, I came with only jeans and guards.
Whats the point of getting a suit when I only come here twice a year?


Cheese!! Cheers!! Cheekos!!!


Rear Before n After.


Didnt realise my farings substain some scars while doing the bends...


Boots where I felt it scraping....


Guards were scraped too.....


Foot rest pegs.... Scrape....

SOME VIDEOS COMPILED

No comments: