Friday, August 3, 2007

How LAB Persuade me into buying his Esso EO

LAB @ kelantan lane

3 bottle of Fully Sunthetic Esso Gold 4T 10W-40 $54 ($48)

Its about time i should have my Engine oil, thought its not time to change yet according to mileage, but after going to 1 track session, 2 melaka trips. Plus going to genting next week. (11 aug) Its way over due!!


Persuaded by Ah boy.... shouldn't have step into his shop..... cannot resist his price!!

I was looking for Fully S. 15W-50, Motul, Maxima or Fuch silkolene are ok. Was thinking I could buy them cheaper at Regina or LAB coz local bike shop are selling from $22-$25.

Went to Regina last weekend and Regina told he to look for LAB, they should have stock. Ah boy told me he didnt order, why not buy his current stock or plutoline, castrol or Esso. I was thinking these oil are lower quality even if hey are fully syn. and 10W40 grade. After showing a displeased face, i turned and walked out of Ah boy's shop.

Suddenly Ah boy called out to me, said he could charge me cheaper, his oil are very good. I told him I only want Motul, Maxima or Fuch. He insisted that "ang mo" brand are not for our local region and his stock are so good, that when i start using them, i will find "ang mo" brand lousy.

Knowing ah boy is trying to "haigong" me into clearing his stock, I tested him by saying i only got $30 , dont want to buy. The next thing he say to me, immediately changed my view from looking at things from the correct sensible way to "typical niao singaporean" way....... Ah boy said , just take out all the $$$ u got n show me, i took out 30++ and he said take out a bit more a bit more. The next thing he say to sell me all 3 bottle of Esso Gold for $16 each, just follow his man to Regina and pay the difference by nets...

That night i reached home, i knew that i made the wrong decision of buying his product of a lower quality and grade oil. But then again, I still benefit from there because i turned "on" my "niao"mode (stingy mode). Wats done cannot be undone, I just need do my next EO change earlier thats all.

No comments: