Monday, August 27, 2007

My lucky Scottoiler

MotoWorld @ Kaki Bukit

Scottoiler Universal Kit $185 (150)

Almost everyweek without fail, I will bring down a car jack(given by Stanley) and a bag of lubricants, walked to my bike in the multi-S carpark, Jacked up my bike's rear wheel, roll the wheels while i clean the chain and lubricate them. Thats no joke man...... for an old man like me.


I was hunting around for Scottoiler when a friend came for ICT almost sold me at $50 for a 2 yr old Scottoiler, good deal rite.... In the end he didnt, he wanted to sell me in the first place coz his company is suppose to send him overseas for a few years, but in the end didnt, so no only he didnt get to go overseas , i didnt get my $50 scottoiler too :(

Next, I started browsing around the net and forum for cheaper used oiler, the cheapest I've found is $100, thinking its too ex for a 2nd hand item, decided to check out at MotoWorld myself.

Was at MotoWorld after work today to check out the Scottoiler, happen to meet a very flexible and nice staff who didnt mind selling it to me at $150, wow didnt know such a nice guy exist. I wont go into detail the process how i got it at $150, but its brandnew from the shelf with plastic still wraping tight and a price tag sticker on the box.


I believe only a handful will get it at $150, and i bet i'm one of the lucky ones, this must be my special day!!


Opened up the box and checked everything is in place, well items are tally with the check list. Now its a matter of time be4 I install my Scottoiler.

No comments: