Friday, August 3, 2007

Engine oil change with Charlie and Mech : Andrew.

Andew apt void deck @ CCK on 01 Aug 2007
Mileage 94,315 km

Last Sun night, I wanted to change my EO that i've bought earlier in the noon. Unfortunately i couldn't open the Engine oil drain nut with standard tools, the 17mm open end/spannar.So I call Andrew and realise that he has the 17mm socket and long handle ratchet, so I've decided to change my EO at Andrew's place along with Charlie!!

Wed night after lesson, I brought along my 3 bottle of Esso Gold EO and Andrew's present, his 5 liter bottle of Distill/demineralized water. That is for him to flush his radiator and to mix "water wetter" coolant. Imagine carrying additional 8 KG . NO JOKE MAN!!

I reached Andrew's place at 7:30pm. Open my EO drain nut for the first time, opps... careless and spilled some on the tarmac before i could shift the container underneath hehehee. After pouring in fresh new EO into my engine, I assist Andrew to pull out his muffler from his Yoshi. Wow Andrew can really Jerk his muffler out hehehehe.

Later, Charlie came at 8:45pm. he was not only panting but seems busy on the phone and seems to be in a rush and didn't change EO be4 too. So I "KAYPO" and offer to open his HOT NUT, this time i was more pro, I let the used oil out just when i shift the container below, no spillage haha, ohhh SHIITTTTTT. The EO drain nut dropped into the container along with flowing of used VERY hot oil........ Stupidboy......

Nmind, after a while, i took a plastic bag and used it as a glove to reached into the container for Charlie's NUT... left right hot! hot! left right hot! hot! ... ahh there! Damn, Charlie's NUT is so small i almost couldn't find it, lol

With Charlie's and Mine Oil freshly replaced. We were soon off to ~home ~sweet ~home

So wats with Andrew the Mechanic? He offer his tools and equipments loh... Kaypo!! hehehehe

No comments: