Saturday, July 21, 2007

BAD HEL Brake-line Commence operation "MOUNT THE HEL TIGHT"

Clifford installed my HEL brake hose yesterday, when I've reached home, I bend down to admire my hose again and saw the hose were resting on my mudguard. This looks bad to me coz with prolong vibration, there should be some scratches/abrasions appearing very soon on the surface of my mudguard.

I tot for a while, looked left n right on how I could fasten the hose steady so they wont be touching my mudguard at all. I remembered my stock brake hose that comes with 2 clamps to fasten on the mudguard to prevent movement. But they were sealed dead, without thinking, I took out my penknife and started the operation "MOUNT THE HEL TIGHT".

I cut out the Clamps horizontally and wrap it round my new hose, took out a cable-tie to close the opening, using the stock clips to fasten into the mudguard clip hole. Ahhh.... there! Operation successfully. It was a 5-10 mins job.


Front brake hose, I was looking for clear ones, but they only got smoked ones. Anyway Swee right !!


Rear brake hose.... Damn good feeling while braking after the installation!


Overall view on how my hose were clamped with stock's clamps. Very useful Indeed!!
Now my new hose, u cant touch my mudguard.......*music.......oh, u cant touch this...*music....... neh neh ni bu bu..........Bleah! hahahha

No comments: