Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Present from my Wife.

MotoWorld @ Ubi
RS Taichi RS216 Team Jacket Drymaster $280 ($255)

Since Monday, I'm sick with a viral infection in my eyes, its the blood red sore eyes that is contagious and transmit thru body contact, not those old wives tales where u see the sore eye patient in his/her eyes and get the virus, those are craps.... Anyway I got a 5 days MC heh~
>My Eyes Pictures<

My "HELD" Jacket is starting to get old, I think I bought it almost 3 yrs ago or more from Brian who use to own a shop in Katong Shopping centre. The Jacket is more like a "MESH" jacket that has no waterproof capability but more for dry weather protection.

Since more plans for bike trips are coming up, Jean decided to get me a new jacket that is waterproof, better amour paddings and similar to hers (the one i bought for her), so together we scroll thru RS T aichi's catalogue, but in the end, decide to get the same model as hers. At first I told her that its alittle ex for hwer to spend since she's already broke, but she told me nothing is more important that my safety. Today we drove down to MoroWorld and brought home my NEW RS Taichi Jacket, Thank you Laopor!! Love ya ... haha


LEFT: New "Rs Taichi" RIGHT: Old "Held"


See, This is our Couple Touring Jacket!!

No comments: