Monday, July 23, 2007

Tank Bra Clips

MotorWorld
1 set of Bagster Hayabusa Tankbra clips $8

Everytime when I remove my tankbra to wash my bike, I've notice my tankbra clips were rusty and the clips u-shape were getting soft, almost going to break anytime. 1 Fine day, it really broke into 2 when I was removing it......... sianz...

Went to MotorWorld on 16 March 07 and 1 malay uncle told me no more after looking thru his box of bagster straps and accessories. He told me, to look at the display and if i can find, he will sell it to me first..... After 5 minutes of looking for busa's bra, almost gave up hope and the worst thing is other model bikes are not using the same clips at all... stupid man, same brand different clips... idoit.

When I was abou to give up hope, i notice a blue color tank bra and was trying to see wat bike does this ugly colour belong.... OPPS!!! is a BLUE TANK BRA with "HAYABUSA" on it... HAHAHAHHA GOD NOW I LOVE THE COLOR MAN!! Slowly I remove the clips and walk to the Malay guy smiling to him, hehe I found it and he say $8 for 1 pair.


Old Clips, suppose to replace long ago.... hehe


New Clips, stainless steel and looking solid & shiny.

No comments: