Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bearing for rear Wheel set.

SLS Bearings
KOYO Sprocket 62/32 : $12+ (price increased from $8+)
NIS Wheel 60/32 2 set : $6+ each
Labor @ Planet motor $20
Mileage : Approx 111,500km

After changing only the front wheel bearings at HKL last sat, I had been thinking that I should get the rear's change as well for a 1 time change thingy. I didnt change the rear at HKL coz they didnt have stock and I do not want to wait for them to bring in.

I was told of getting alternative from SLS Bearings near Lavender S11 Food Court. I would like to get the whole set KOYO coz they were made in Japan, however there were no stock for wheels so I got NIS from China instead. I was assure the standard and material were same quality. But if given a choice, I would get all KOYO or Nachi.

No comments: