Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting some stuff over the weekend

Meet quite a number of people over the weekend to gather some stuff for my bike.

Meet Raymond & Kris, Maverick, Mark, Alan & Carine, Mark & Vanessa, NewOldGuy, Solowing, Freddy, Avril, Damian & Sarah, Johnny, Rachael and Kenny the Mechanic.

Bike's EO was going to due for another change, got my self new oils before I really need them. Been hearing good and bad review on this "Royal Purple". Decide to try them out for next change to see for myself.


$17.50 each.


These intake mesh were dislodge while removing head cowl for spraying, forgot to glue them back and they kept coming off, after so long, removed, resprayed them and await to be fitted.


Scottoiler Vacuum hose, going to replace them.


Electrical horns, these were a must get for touring.
Stock horns sounds sissy at high speed.


Got myself some clear rear indicator/signal lense.
Awaiting for front's to arrive.


Rear set adapter/Kick plates. Move stock rearsets approx. 1.65" back and 1.5" up.
Made with 6061 aluminum. $60 for a set. Limited

Maverick was asking if I want a set of these and told me to try his bike on the spot.
Try the new dimension and felt it gave me the angel I wanted where everytime I corner.
Bought on the spot.


Stock, without adapters


With adapters


Stock, without adapters


With adapters and extension gear rod.


Its been a long time since Jean followed me into Mysia for pump.
She really enjoy herself.

No comments: