Monday, June 4, 2007

1 week of riding with faulty brake lever angle. Push ---> Kim Keat again...

Its almost 1 week since Kim Keat re-bleed my front brake system. During this 1 week of riding, I didnt put on any glove, didnt went into malaysia coz of the lever angle. I was hoping that front brake fluid will "harder/thicken" so that the lever angle will return to the correct position. But today, I tell myself that this is still not right. Even if the fluid "thicken", the lever angle will not return to such a degree that it use to be.

Since RWC job ends earlt today, I went back to Kim keat and told victor who service my calipers all the while. He told me the angle is off. I explained to him that when I adjust the lever angle to no.3, there is no more space for my lever to brake, after i adjust to no.6 ( the softest ) he already understand what I meant.

I left my bike to the shop I trust once again and hope this time they don't messed up the front braking system anymore. God Bless.....

Published using Yahoo mail.

No comments: