Monday, June 18, 2007

Our Riding Boots

03 April 07 @ HKL Racking Bukit Merah.

OXTAR Sport Gore-Tex $285 ($260)
SIDI Ivy Tepor touring (female) $220 ($210)

I love to tour a lot, and I love travelling with my busa for meals, kopi session, touring and petrol. I didn't have a pair of good boots so i started asking and looking around for some. That is when my ex-camp mates, ah Fook and Stan introduce me to some brands like Sidi & Oxtar, Fook told me I could find them from a shop(HKL) he often visit and maybe some Discount :D

I went to HKL another day and bought 2 pair of boots, heh~ 1 for my Wife Jean who travels with me a lot to Mysia, and 1 pair for myself.



SIDI Ivy Tepor touring :
Upper - Lorica® and synthetic water-resistant material
Lined - Tepor and antibacterial and anti-allergic Zero sweat lining
Closure - Velcro protected zip.
Insole - nylon insole and removable arch support.
Sole - bi coloured rubber sole.

No comments: