Thursday, June 7, 2007

My 4th Busa Gathering

My first falcon gathering was on 09 May 07. I went down with AKG aka charlie and wife, and later hilary came along to lim kopi. When i reach the Thong Bee Rd coffee shop, 1 big table of falcon riders, but Charlie and Avril was sitting at a small table. I guess its hard to fit into a group in the first meeting, especially such a big group.

The rest of the gathering were at Lavender Food court also know as S21 foodcourt. Ever since the first gathering at Thong bee, there were lesser falcon riders for the rest of the outings. I learnt alot from the other riders and since then I'm getting to know about my bike more.

I starting to participate in the falcon gathering firstly, is to know more people with the same interest, with more people with same interest comes with more knowledge as well as events and touring. Touring is something I would like to enjoy and experience more of it. Hope that the falcon riders will have many touring to come so i can join the school of falcon to flock together......

No comments: