Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mask for riding and touring.

Oxford Balaclava $12
HJC Breadth Guard $18 ($16)

@ MotorWorld




Usually Riding at night or in the rain, my breadth will cause my visor to become foggy, so I went to Motorworld to get a Breadth Guard, hopefully can mod it to fit inside my OGK helmet.

Some day time trip to Malaysia especially the last Melaka Day trip, I was perspiring alot inside my helmet, when I reach home that day, all the cushions in my OGK helmet were all wet, dam, and smelly. Apart from buying the Breadth Guard, I also bought the balaclava also call mask in short. The balaclava covered almost 90% of my head leaving only the area around my eyes. I bought it to absorb the perspire so my helmet wont be so smelly Hmm...abit freaky after looking myself at the mirror for awhile.

No comments: