Monday, June 11, 2007

The deep cut from Pasir Gudang



At previous Pasir Gudang trip, someone accidentally scratched my bike with his bike's exhaust while trying to move his bike beside mine for photo taking. He slipped and accident release his bike, that is where his bike topple slightly and there is where the paint work near my signal light got its deep cut.

At the time it took place, I wanted to think nothing of it a first, since it was such a happy day, he was a friend of my friend and he didnt do it on purpose. Jean was alittle jumpy coz she saw how deep the cut is. For the past few days, i cant help thinking about the cut now and then, and i cant help but to keep noticing the cut everytime I'm near the bike.

Today, while washing and polishing my bike today, I cant help to keep looking at the deep cut n started to feel upsad and uncomfortable and unhappy and not really in the mood for anything anymore.

My bike has some scratches and dents here n there, but they appear either the moment i bought it or I created it. The new deep cut wasn't done by me, and it wasnt there when i bought it , the cut is DEEP and Obvious !! I felt so disturbed that I've decide to ask the guy who's responsible to do something about.

Ya, I'll call him later.... Rushing for work now..

No comments: