Friday, June 1, 2007

Brake Lever fault

After all the servicing from Kim keat and the brake fluid bleed twice, the brake lever is still very soft and brake effect angle is near the throttle grip.

I dont understand why this is normal as claim by kim keat. I asked Desmond (colleague) today. He told me soft is good, and it will harden in a month time. He told me the last time he bleed his brake fluid for his previous WR, it also felt soft. Desmond assure me its normal, so I tried to accept the fact its normal.... for now, But I keep feeling that something is not in place, coz desmond rides a scram and honda sp....

While riding to school for night class today(yes I'm typing blog in class right now), is also the first time i put on my riding glove since my bike serviced the brake. With my glove on is even worst, i cannot brake like usual, with 1 finger on the throttle grip and 3 fingers braking in the lever, i cannot fully brake (pull in the lever till effective braking) because the lever is pressing on my index finger that is on the throttle grip. This is very frustrating. I need to ask more people for opinion before I re-bleed the sickening brake system.

No comments: