Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Left overnight and still not ready....

Faulty Brake Lever Angle @ Kim Keat

I called 3 times today and the brake system still cant be solve. On the third call at 1525 hrs, Victor couldn't find any problem with the braking system, he open the caliper twice and bleed the system twice and still cannot solve the brake lever angle problem. He suspected its the hose linking from the right caliper to the left caliper has a mild blockage creating some kinda pressure preventing the fluid to fully flow through the left caliper system that cause the brake lever angle to be able to pull in fully. Ya, I also dont understand what he meant. N'mind, I'm getting very irritated because I need to ride my bike to work tomorrow and probably go to the Falcon gathering held every wed night. I'm worry that he cant finish the job today, and tomorrow my F-I-L needs his car too. Might have to trouble Desmond to ferry me to work again.

Somehow I'm not very sure if its a good thing afterall to let Kim keat do the caliper servicing in the first place, because, good if they will really look into the problem and try to solve it, and bad, on why did it take Victor the 3rd time for to realise something is wrong. Did he or did he not know if there was a problem in the first place?

No comments: