Thursday, June 21, 2007

Please Redo the paint job.

I took my Head cowling and fairings to compared with the rest of the paint on my bike yesterday. The paint looked very different, not because of new paint and old paint color. The black has shinning glittering in them. My bike's original color didnt have any glittering at all.

Brought all 3 pieces down again and look for the boss directly like what john said. He was nice and offer to re paint to a matching black. But I refuse to repaint, I told him there is already a layer of paint and lacquer and it looks different from my Mudguard and Rear compartment's black color. I dont want them to F***ed up the next paint job and have to repaint, then 3-4 layers of paint, my bike will look like triple "B", a big bloated busa.

In the end, I told the boss, just smoothen out all the lacquer, I dont want any more repaint, coz afterall, the head and fairings are the first to be seen under most lime light. If people see the mud guard and rear compartment, then bo bian loh, will just comment "wah ur eyes so sharp....."



Black Paint with Glittering and poor Lacquer workmanship.


Soooooo Obvious, the Lacquer


Up close.


Another shot


OMG

No comments: