Thursday, June 14, 2007

My half hour Busa gathering (5th)




Last night before gathering,Charlie had arranged to meet Damian and I(together with Jean) at Tampines Gerry Looi Motorshop to see if they can patch the scratch on my bike, while Charlie check on his Aprilla250 (But is still not ready).

However, Ah Lao didn't want to do patch the deep cut as it's too troublesome to dismantle. After some discussion, we decided to look for other bike shop to do the job.



Derek came to the bike shop to "pick up" Charlie to Lavender Foodcourt for the weekly Busa Gathering while Damian left for home. Upon reaching around 9.45pm, we saw our usual seats occupied so Charlie walked over thinking that they were the Falcon riders, but they turned out to be the Fazer riders ha!

We walked on further to the other end to find two empty tables and joined them up. Once settled, I went to order my wanton mee.... but again(2nd time le) not open!!! So no choice I bought 'Wu Siang' to eat, OMG wat an expensive plate of WU SIANG $12.

Every after 5 to 10 mins, Falcon riders lands, this time round many of them turned up (even the gang that I went with to Melaka came). At every gathering, strangers became friends, so there were more familiar faces in this 5th meet-up, even my mindef bikers came by chance (to see Derek hugging charlie), and just as the conversation warm up and I having such a great time chatting, I was recalled back to camp....sighz! 30 mins only!! At each meet-up, I always stay for 3 hrs unless i had something on!!!! Miserably 30 mins......

Unwillingly to go off, I started to grumble to Jean, but in the end we still left at 10.15pm after bidding goodbyes.

This is one of the best gathering (in term of people around), I've ever been to, but need to go off early.

A common phrase : Good things always ends fast.

No comments: