Thursday, June 21, 2007

6th busa gathering for me.

This could be the last time the busa gathering is held on Wed, probably the next time, they will fix it on Fri night as not many are available on Wed night. Talking about not many are available on Wed night...... almost half the coffee shop were packed with riders tonight hahaha....

This is my first busa gathering in Changi Village one of the coffee shop, initially i tot it was the nasi lemak stall right at the back of the whole stretch of stalls. When I reached about 9.20pm, no one was there, after calling Charlie then I realise they mentioned "Last Kopi Tiam" not "Last hawker stall.

Already 2 tables fully occupied with riders when i arrived, tonight is a gathering for some groups to register to involve with the July Bike Week going up to Hatyai, Thailand. I wanted to be a part too, however the date clashes with one of the 4 sat classes for the month of July, I couldn't go. Freddie told me, nmind, there is the 3 - nation charity ride coming up in October.

The rest of the night were usually chit chats and getting to know a little more people, soon more and more riders came, and there was this guy riding a super four who looked very familiar. Jean told me we met him at our multi story carpark, that is when i recalled,and I took the initiative to introduce myself. He, (haven't asked for his name yet, but he is Jefffery's bro) told me he was at Blk 132 looking for a new apartment. He recalled going to Blk 132 but cannot remember me. Anyway he got his apartment elsewhere in AMK and invited me to join their frequent chit chat spot around Blk 600+.

Night is young, but in order to look young, I have to go home early because i need to wake up very early at 4.30am to report to work. Looking forward to the next gathering.....

Ohh forgot to mention, Andrew rode his Busa down today, he took over from the previous owner last Tuesday. Ride safely Andrew, live long hehe..

No comments: