Saturday, June 9, 2007

A visit to Malaysia PG Circuit

Malaysia Johor Circuit @ Pasir Gudang



Always curious about Pasir Gudang track and finally join a group of friends to see see look look what is it about. Frends where Charlie and avril(busa), Hilary(duc), Alan and Carine(fazer), Andrew(specIII), +2 more dont know who(duc n DRZsm).



Me! Think not too bad for a first timer right :)


Andrew


Alan


A friend, DRZ 400 SM


Charlie


Hilary


Damian


Charlie's friend


Back from Track Session


My wife, Jean and I, Really enjoy the event overall!


Wats Avril tring to do ?


Come lover riders



Andrew showing how shoik he enjoy the corners


The Kaypos, Avril , Jean and Carine


Smoking..


Hi Riders!


Hi Bikes!


Front, Pressure about 40KPA, too high


Rear, Pressure 38 KPA also high.

Tyres after 1 track sessoion. I didnt release any pressure coz i tot i wasnt really going to corner hard. I guess I didnt anyway.

No comments: